Information Service for our members
Eucolait's Info-Service is an unparalleled source of information on all issues relating to dairy trade and constitutes a valuable asset to our members.
We cover in particular the following topics:
Personalised assistance: subscribers can contact the secretariat for any complementary information on these or any other issues affecting their business. For more information on this bespoke service, please get in touch with the secretariat.
- Common Agricultural Policy: market management instruments (private storage, public intervention), trade mechanisms (export and import licences, quota administration), marketing stadards, relations in the dairy supply chain ('milk package'), quality policy, promotion
- Trade policy: overall EU trade policy; trade negotiations conducted by the EU with partners such as the United States, Japan or Mercosur; other important trade deals for dairy like the Transpacific Partnership (TPP), developments in the WTO
- Technical and sanitary barriers to trade: third country legislation (e.g. on food safety, product composition, labelling) affecting imports of dairy products, measures taken by EU Member States and third countries which hinder the free movement of goods.
- Food Law: food safety and food information (hygiene, labelling, claims, additives, undesirable substances, feed, GMO, cloning etc.)
- Customs: procedures, rules of origin, inward processing
- Dairy market information: data and reports on production, prices, trade flows, stocks and consumption